The Physical Performance Systems Philosophy: In doing what is right for the patient, success will follow.
We've seen it all. And helped many. We have established procedures and incorporate our extensive training to help our patients get better. But we don't just treat an injury or think of people as nameless patients. They matter to us.
We know technology advances recovery. And because of the equipment we curently have, we see our patients defy gravity. There are multiple benefits to investing in state-of-the-art equipment. Ask about our Cost Sharing Program.
What's something our patients have in common? They're smiling. Because they see results. And our clients are smiling, too because we are a true business partner.
In doing what is right…
In doing what is right for the patient, success will follow.
Physical Performance Systems is one of the fastest growing therapist-owned contract therapy companies in the United States and is changing the world of therapy in long-term care settings. Locations.
Founded in 2003, Physical Performance Systems has grown on the strength of two simple premises:
- A therapy company must be a true business partner.
- Happy, talented therapists and employees are exceptional therapists and employees.
If you’re looking for…or looking to work for…a company who:
- Delivers the highest quality care
- Consistently increases revenue for our clients
- Attracts (and delights) the most talented therapists
- Strives to be the provider of choice in our communities
- Enhances census
- Meets and/or exceeds national average RUG Scores
- Provides guidance with Medicare-related issues
Reshaping the Image of Long-Term Therapy
You’ve found it. The image of long-term therapy is being reshaped today by Physical Performance Systems. Contact us to learn more about what this could mean for you.